and HR Outsourcing
Learn how our services can benefit your company. Fill out our form to set up a free consultation.
At CA HR Services, our personalized boutique approach ensures that a senior level expert assists with your HR, Payroll, Recruiting, Benefits, and Compliance needs so you can focus on growing your business!
Most Popular HR Services
From recruiting to terminations, we help small businesses with all their HR needs, leading to reduced costs and risk, while maximizing efficiency and compliance. What services can we help you with?
- HR Outsourcing and Consulting services (project based; day-to-day assistance; or on-call/on demand)
- Recruiting the best talent; hiring and performing orientations/on-boarding
- Audit of meal and breaks, timekeeping, employee classifications: exempt/salary vs. non-exempt/hourly, etc.
- Designating Independent Contractors vs. Employees
- Compliant CA or multi-state Employee Handbooks
- Creating or editing Job Descriptions
- File Audits (I-9 verification and employee file audit/clean up)
- Training & Development (including CA's Mandatory Sexual Harassment prevention)
- New compliant Forms & Processes
- Workplace Investigations; Disciplinary Actions; Terminations
About California Human Resources
CA Human Resources Consulting / Nationwide HR Services, Inc. is a premier Human Resources Consulting and Outsourcing Firm, based out of San Diego, California, specializing in providing On-Demand, expert, practical, personal and cost-effective HR and Payroll Outsourcing & Consulting support services for small and mid-sized businesses throughout California.
In addition to California HR, we also provide expert On-Demand HR consulting services for businesses located throughout United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Regardless of the company size or location, each client receives custom HR and Payroll solutions based on their individual needs and business objectives through retained partnerships, on a project-by-project basis, hourly basis, as-needed, with no monthly requirements.
With a commitment and dedication to superb customer service, we treat your business at if it were our own. Call us today to learn about our "HR Director on Wheels" program!
- 2021 California Labor Law Updates January 28, 2021
- Six Ways the COVID-19 Pandemic has Transformed HR’s Role September 30, 2020
- 9-25-2020 Update: California COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Act (AB 1867) September 25, 2020
- Transitioning Back to the Workplace: How to Prepare for the Future Workplace August 20, 2020
Stay informed and in-the-know with the latest Human Resources News.
The benefits are endless:
- Receive a free copy of our “Hiring Guide!”
- The Dos & Don’ts of interviews and hiring practices
- New Independent contractor vs. Employee laws
- 2020 labor Laws and Legislation
- Best business practice guides
- How to manage pesky HR issues
- Miscellaneous HR and Payroll updates